Are you interested in working together to make our neighborhoods safe and beautiful? Run for a seat on the North Hills East Neighborhood Council. All seats are up for election. Each elected Board Member serves for two years.
As the 92nd Neighborhood Council certified by the City of Los Angeles, the North Hills East Neighborhood Council is a grassroots organization whose mission is to promote and honor the diversity of North Hills East; to strengthen, educate, and beautify our community and act as a liaison between the Stakeholders of North Hills East and the City of Los Angeles.
Who can run?
You can! People, 14 years old, who live, work, own property, or declare a substantial and ongoing Community Interest in our neighborhood can run for a seat.
What are our boundaries?
What is the election timeline?
North Hills East Election Date: Saturday April 27, 2019
Candidate Filling Period Begins: Saturday, January 12, 2019
Candidate Filling Period Ends: Monday, February 11, 2019
Deadline for Candidates to submit all necessary Documentation to establish candidacy: Thursday February 14, 2019
What seats are available?
The NHENC Board has 15 seats and 4 alternates:
- One (1) Homeowner Board Member
- One (1) Renter Stakeholder Board Member
- One (1) Business Owner Stakeholder Board Member
- One (1) Employee Stakeholder Board Member
- One (1) Organizational Board Member
- One (1) Youth Community Board Member
- One (1) Senior Citizen Community Board Member
- Four (4) At-Large Stakeholder Board Members
- Four (4) Regional Stakeholder Board Members
- Four (4) Alternates
Please see our Bylaws for details
Please contact us for more information.